Stone Restoration North Sydney, Central Coast & Newcastle
When you are looking for Natural Stone Restoration in Newcastle, North Sydney or Central Coast, why not call Ceramex?
As MBA subcontractor of the year, we have been providing exceptional natural stone, concrete restoration and maintenance service in NSW. We have also been installing stone for over 30years. While we advance our expansion, we continue to offer the same high-quality workmanship and reliable service across all floor surface types.
If you are unsure as to what natural stone restoration service is right for your needs, all you need to do is get in touch and one of the team will be happy to be of assistance.
Natural stone before restoration
Natural stone after restoration
Natural Stone Floor Restoration Services
We can now offer you the following services:
- Marble & Natural Stone Maintenance – Honing, Polishing, cleaning and sealing of all natural stone products. we also provide the service of coming out once every two years after the completion of works if required, we will revitalise the floor to the same pristine finish as we initially left it.
- All depending on how large the area is, it could take a few hours or the full day to re vitalise the floor, (only if required)
- Terrazzo Maintenance – Honing, Polishing and sealing of Terrazo.
- Concrete Grinding & Polishing – Grinding and sealing of all new and existing concrete floors. There are a number of finishes to concrete surfaces.
- Full exposure showing the maximum exposure of the aggregate.
- Salt & Pepper, this is when we ground the floor lightly in exposing less aggregate on the surface.
- Cream finish / burnish, this finish does not expose any of the aggregate, the floor finish is nice and smooth.
- In our experience to achieve the best results for all concrete surfaces, we recommend the concrete strength to be at 32 MPA
- Expert Advice – Through our many years of experience we are able to assist when problems occur and can offer advice on new or existing floorings, nothing is worse than having a once pristine looking floor looking worn down and old.
- Floor Care – Our experienced team are always on hand to provide you with tips on how to keep your natural stone restoration in pristine condition. Although the types of flooring we work with are relatively low maintenance, there are a few things you can do to keep it in optimum condition. Our team of experts will be more than happy to share some tricks of the trade with you in maintaining your floor finish.
As a leading North Sydney stone restoration specialists, we have the experience and expertise to successfully deliver any Marble, Granite, Travertine, sandstone, limestone or any natural stone tile restoration project effectively and to budget.
We will outline exactly what needs to be done and provide you with a full transparent quotation, nothing more, nothing less. If you’ve previously been left less than impressed with other North Sydney / Newcastle / Central Coast stone restoration companies, we invite you to contact Ceramex and experience the difference for yourself.
Selecting the correct natural stone cleaners and sealants
Natural stone and tiles come in all shapes, hardness, sizes, textures and colours. Most types of stone available are Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine, Slate, Sandstone, bluestone and more.
The stone surfaces are generally hard-wearing but, MUST be professionally sealed with a high grade sealer. Stone is a beautiful product however, it does need to be maintained, especially in high traffic areas. After the completion of works we will provide you with a list of what to do and what not to do in maintaining your pristine floor.
The wonderfull thing with stone is no matter what happens to it, in the majority of circumstances it can always be cut back and restored like new again, as we all know stone will always look in vogue throughout time.
We realise that you might not be an expert when it comes to stone restoration, so we are more than willing to provide you with advice and recommendations if required. Our team will answer any questions you may haveusing plain and simple language so you can make an informed decision before committing to any natural stone restoration work in and around North Sydney, Central Coast and Newcastle.
Irregular or improper sealing of natural stone floors and maintenance, such as the use of the wrong tile cleaning procedure or incorrect tile sealer, can leave your shiny surfaces looking dull, worn, and deteriorating.
But because natural stone is so hard-wearing, is is easily restored and doesn’t usually need to be fully replaced. Ceramex restoration includes a clean, polish, hone, grind and sealing of your Natural Stone flooring or surfaces, including Marble & Granite.
Natural Stone is porous and it will stain easily. Unprotected stone will absorb and stain when things like wine, alcohol, oils, foods, beetroot and any citrus/acidic product, or the wrong cleaning agents are applied on the floor.
The application of sealer will help with the protection of the stone surface, it is important to wipe off anything dropped on the surface of the stone immediately when possible.
Scratches, chips and abrasions, which can unexpectedly occur over a long period of time. Sand, dirt and other entities that come in the door with us can act like sandpaper, scuffing up the surface as you walk on your natural stone floor. These are things that ceramex can inform you on how to best minimise that from happening.
Natural Stone Floor Maintenance by Ceramex
Take the frustration out of hiring a slew of services–Ceramex restores and maintains all flooring of all types!
Our valued customers experience significant benefits in terms of time saved dealing with a single, professional organisation rather than many single service operators.
When it comes to natural stone and concrete restoration and stone Installation our team at Ceramex will be available at every step of the way; from the start of project to after sales care, we will meticulously attend to any question or request you have. No Newcastle, Central Coast or North Sydney stone restoration project is too big, too small or too complex for Ceramex.
Contact the Stone Restoration Specialist Today!
When you next consider your arrangements for any of the stone restoration services mentioned above, in North Sydney, Central Coast or Newcastle, I would welcome the opportunity to understand your requirements and service your needs.